There is ongoing recruitment in Nigeria 2023 for fresh graduates as well as SSCE holders. Get the right jobs in Nigeria today on Topnigerianjobs. Discover hundreds of Federal Government recruitment currently ongoing in Nigeria. Get hired now!
Find current job vacancies in Nigeria from the Federal and State Governments, as well as top companies and employers. Easily apply online or sign up for the latest job alerts for free.
Scroll down to find the latest Federal Government recruitment, as well as ongoing recruitment in all states of the federation.
Ongoing Recruitment 2023
Have you been searching for the latest recruitment in Nigeria? If so, then it might interest you to know that there are ongoing jobs for SSCE holders and fresh graduates in all states of the federation.
In this article, we have listed the latest recruitment in all sectors from North to South and East to West – ensuring that youth from all corners of the country can participate through merit-based selection. We have also provided vital information that will guide you to a successful application.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for any of the ongoing recruitment without any hindrance. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Latest Recruitment 2023 in Nigeria
The Nigerian Government looks forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths across the six Geo-political zones. The Federal Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of living in the Country.
The aim is to connect talented graduates, experienced persons, and SSCE holders with the available job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
If you are interested in the ongoing Federal Government recruitment, then this is the time to take action as the registration deadline for each of the agencies may not be extended.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2023
Below are the latest recruitment 2023 in Nigeria. Click on each of the links and you will be re-directed to the application portal.
You will find helpful information and news about the recruitment process, requirements, qualifications, starting and closing dates, screening dates, as well as other related information on each of the application pages. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
- 9mobile recruitment
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment
- Access Bank recruitment
- Airtel recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment
- Dana Air recruitment
- Dangote Refinery recruitment
- Department of State Security (DSS) recruitment
- Ecobank recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment
- ExxonMobil recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Federal Fire Service recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment
- FG 774 000 Recruitment
- First Bank recruitment
- Glo recruitment
- GTBank recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria recruitment
- Ibom Air recruitment
- ICPC recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State Government recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB recruitment
- Lagos State teachers recruitment
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment
- National Universities Commission recruitment
- NEMA recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment
- Nigerian Television Authority recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Oil and Gas recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) recruitment
- Shell Nigeria recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recruitment
- Sterling Bank recruitment
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment
- Total Nigeria recruitment
- UBA recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment
- University of Abuja recruitment
- University of Lagos recruitment
- Zenith Bank recruitment
There are a lot of things you need to know before applying for any of the recruitment. Duties and requirements vary depending on the position you are applying for. To qualify for full-time employment, below are some of the requirements to keep in mind.
Some position requires that you must be a Nigerian and be between the ages of 18 to 45 years. Some position also requires having a (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline and have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC, while others require having only an SSCE qualification.
You must be of good behavior and composure and be willing to work in a new environment. You must also have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, etc. You must also be physically and medically fit.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding ongoing recruitment in Nigeria on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change on the recruitment date, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Latest recruitment 2023 in Nigeria, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.