FERMA Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment exercise.
FERMA recruitment exercise has successfully commenced. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce unemployment rate in the country.
Whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency. So you are advised to read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines if you want to make it through the recruitment process.
About the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
The Operations Department is charged with the responsibility of managing road maintenance activities in all the six Geo-political zones. The agency has two operational Departments (East and West). Each of them is headed by an Executive Director.
The mission of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency is to efficiently and effectively monitor and administer road maintenance with the objective of keeping all federal roads in good and safe conditions.
So if you know you have what it takes to work with the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, then read on to learn more about this recruitment process and the opportunity that awaits you.
You May Also Like: NDDC Recruitment
General Requirements for FERMA Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Certificate of State of Origin
How To Apply For FERMA Recruitment 2021/2022
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via ferma.gov.ng.
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
FAQs about Federal Roads Maintenance Agency Recruitment
1. Is FERMA currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment can do so via the FERMA recruitment portal via ferma.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for FERMA Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the FERMA recruitment portal at ferma.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the FERMA Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
4. Do I need a degree before applying for the FERMA Recruitment?
Experience isn’t a must. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. An applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
FERMA Recruitment Update
To stay updated regarding the available job vacancies at the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the FERMA recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.