NPC recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for the recruitment of 10,000 Adhoc Staff for Trial Census. See how to apply for the National Population Commission recruitment via the NPC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process below. Apply for NPC jobs here.
Ahead of the 2023/2024 National Population and Housing Census Exercise, the National Population Commission has commenced Adhoc recruitment of 10,000 staff for trial census.
This web page covers vital areas regarding the NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment process and how to login and fill the NPC application form online through the official NPC recruitment website 2023.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and NPC Adhoc recruitment closing date 2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for NPC 2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the NPC registration form 2023 below.
NPC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2023 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the NPC recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. NPC is set to recruit 10,000 Adhoc Staff for Trial Census. The National Population Commission invites interested and qualified persons to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the NPC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the National Population Commission. If you are interested in the ongoing 2023 NPC recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
NPC Recruitment Portal 2023
The NPC 2023 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NPC recruitment form 2023 is free of charge and can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official NPC registration portal.
Job vacancies at the National Population Commission are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the NPC screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
You are one step away from being among the NPC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- Visit the NPC recruitment portal at http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill the NPC 2023 E-Recruitment Application Form with the required information including Full Name, Phone Number, Address, NIN, etc.
- After filling the form, click Submit.
- Click on Check Application Status to view the status of the application from time to time.
Once successful, your name will appear on the NPC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Latest NPC Recruitment News 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Population Commission recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the National Population Commission, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NPC recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.