Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- Edo civil service commission recruitment 2021
- Edo state civil service recruitment 2021
- EDSG Jobs
- Edo state recruitment portal 2021
- Edojobs 2021
- Edo state government recruitment 2021
- Edo civil service recruitment portal
Edo State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of 1,400 Civil Servants in the state. The recruitment will consider 1, 400 talented professionals into the Civil Service Commission ranging from Junior, Graduate, and Experience in different fields.
So if you are a graduate or an experienced professional looking for a job or have been unemployed for so long, this is an opportunity for you. Read on to learn more.
Please note that Top Nigerian Jobs doesn’t have any influence on the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- 774,000 Job Application Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- 1 General Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022
- 2 Important Points to Note on the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 3 Available Vacant Positions Posted by the Edo State Civil Service Commission
General Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022
Take note of the following requirements.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda of the State Government
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment must not be over 40 years
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Important Points to Note on the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
- You can only apply once.
- So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The Lagos State Government recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Available Vacant Positions Posted by the Edo State Civil Service Commission
The Edo State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Electrical Engineer
- Agricultural Officer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Quantity Surveyors
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Higher Executive Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer, etc.
How To Apply For Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Below is a summary of the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment form.
Section One – You are to provide your personal details such as your full name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc.
Section Two – You are to provide your working experience
Section Three – You are to provide your Educational & Professional Qualifications
Section Four – You are to upload your Documentations such as your Educational Certificate, Passport Photograph, and Government issued identity document.
To apply for any of the job vacancies, follow the steps below:
- Interested candidates may apply by visiting the Edo State Recruitment Portal via csc.edostate.gov.ng or mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/ and completing the online application form free of charge.
- Candidates may only apply for one position (Multiple applications will result in disqualification)
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly
- All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person (Application is free)
The Edo State Government promises that this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
FAQs about the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
1. Is Edo State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2021/2022?
The Edo Civil Service Commission recruit every year. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and choose a position of their choice.
3. How can I apply for the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment?
To apply, visit the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal at mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/ and click on ‘Apply for a Job‘. Choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Edo State Civil Service recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2021/2022 deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Edo State Civil Service recruitment, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.