BRISIN Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the BRISIN recruitment portal www.brisin.ng, BRISIN salary structure, requirements, how to apply, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria (BRISIN) is a new government agency set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application for the BRISIN Recruitment is now open for all interested and qualified candidates who want to work with this agency. If you are interested in applying for the ongoing BRISIN recruitment 2021/2022, then read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
Facts About Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria
- BRISIN is an integrated and all-encompassing system designed for the verification, collection, storage, and distribution of information and data in Nigeria. It are the fundamental platform for data governance
- BRISIN facilitates and guarantees regular and continuous assessment and management of population and administrative institutions in Nigeria
- It is a system that controls our economy
- Data and Information in BRISIN can be accessible in Wards, L.G.A.s, and States of the Federation
- The basic aim of Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria is to help both the government and the people by providing a credible data on a daily basis in order to support policy making and planning in Nigeria
- It support Government Agencies such as NBS, NPC, FIRS, INEC, NIMC, Immigration, DSS, Police, etc.
- It create job opportunities for millions of Nigerians
- It also help with reducing criminal activities and corruption in the country
National Technical and Implementation Committee on BRISIN inaugurated by the Federal Government includes:
- National Population Commission (NPC)
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ministry of Budget and National Planning (MBNP)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- Federal Ministry of Defence (FMD)
- Federal Ministry of Interior (FMI)
- Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Ministry of Education (FME)
- Office of National Security Adviser (ONSA)
- Ministry of Communication Technology (MCT)
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture (FMIC)
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs (FMFA)
- Federal Radio Corporation (FRCN)
- National Television Authority (NTA)
- Federal Ministry of Health (FMH)
- Federal Capital Territory – FCT PILOT
General Requirements for the BRISIN Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are the requirements listed on the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- PHD, MSC, BSC, HND, NCE, OND, FSLC certificate from a recognize institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the BRISIN recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
BRISIN Job Application
You are required to apply for one of the following categories;
- Commercial and Economic Activities
- Legal Documentation
- GSM Distribution
- Spare Parts
- Service Economy
- Rural Development
FAQs about the BRISIN Recruitment
2. How can I apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2021/2022?
To apply, visit the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment portal at https://brisin.ng/ and choose a position.
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
2. When is the BRISIN Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the BRISIN recruitment 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How to Apply for the BRISIN Recruitment
To apply for the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://brisin.ng/
- Click on Recruitment on the top of the home page
- Choose one of the Categories that suits you
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents. So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- You will be required to pay a registration fee of N1000 to cover registration, screening, and training
- There will be an online examination for all shortlisted candidates. The link for the online test will be provided to you. So prepare well in advance.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.