FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Have you been unemployed for so long? Or have you been dreaming of working in the Federal Inland Revenue Service? If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then this opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it pass you by.
To be among the shortlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you need to know all the requirements, the application process, qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not currently open. You may bookmark this web page to stay updated. Once the portal is open, download the application form via the official website portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.
This article serves as a path to all interested candidates. If you are interested in this FIRS recruitment exercise, read on to learn more about the application process and stand a chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
If you get employed, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Eligibility Skills and General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022
The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following;
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Interested candidates should have commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be psychologically balanced
- Ability to interpret business numbers
Core Values Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision making
How To Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. So you are only allowed to apply for one position. To apply for the FIRS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career (FIRS is not recruiting at the moment)
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Here For FRSC Recruitment
- Apply Now For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- More Info On CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Portal And Requirements
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form
- Read On FIRS Recruitment Criteria
- Apply Today For Nigeria Police Force
- NNPC Job Application
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Direct Application
For more information, you may contact the Federal Inland Revenue Service via;
Phone Numbers: 09074444441, 09074444442, 09072111111, 09073777777
You can address all inquiries to:
20 Sokode Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
Alternatively, you may walk into any Federal Inland Revenue Service office close to you or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
FAQs about the Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS Recruitment
1. How much is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment form?
The form for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment is free. The form can be downloaded online on the official website at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career
2. Is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. We will update this page once the form is out. Check the official recruitment portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once the form is out.
3. When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form for 2021/2022 is yet to be out. Therefore, we would like to advise you to ignore any news regarding the availability of the FIRS Recruitment Form for the time being. Please refrain from any contact regarding this type of news.
To stay updated regarding the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.