Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022 process has commenced. The NPF recruitment application form can be accessed via http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Due to the high demand for security in the country, Nigeria Police Force has announced its desperate need for qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to protect the nation from internal crises.
In this article, we provide vital information regarding this year’s Nigeria Police Recruitment. Information on how to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, requirements and qualifications, and other related details you may wish to know.
To be among the shortlisted candidates this year, you need to know the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021.
Therefore, if you know you have what it takes to be a Nigeria Police, take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page. Relax, stay focused, and keep reading.
The Nigerian Police Recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Police Force. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for female and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- Candidate must not be physically disabled
- Candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bow legs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
Why Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment?
- No prior experience is required
- The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), making it available to all
- The 2020/2021 Nigeria Police Recruitment Job is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria
- Full-time Contract
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2021/2022 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smart phone, laptop or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your Confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Application
- CBN Application Portal
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Army Job Application
- FIRS Recruitment Procedure
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- NNPC Application Form
- NDLEA Job Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
Nigeria Police Force Application Closing Date
Keep visiting this web page regularly if you want to be notified of the latest update about the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021/2022.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
FAQs about Nigeria Police Recruitment
1. How much is Nigeria Police Recruitment form?
The form of the Nigeria Police Force is free. Fill the form online on the official website of the Nigerian Police.
2. Is the Nigeria Police Recruitment form for 2021 out?
Yes. The Nigeria Police form for 2021 is out. Check the Nigeria Police recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. Which rank is the highest and lowest in Nigeria police?
Constable is the lowest rank, while the highest rank is Inspector General.
Ranks in the Nigeria Police (in descending order)
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Assistant Inspector General of Police
- Commissioner of Police
- Deputy Commissioner of Police
- Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Chief Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Inspector of Police
- Sergeant Major
- Lance Corporal
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
All double applications will be disqualified. So make sure that your phone number and E-mail address are used just once when applying.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.