NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding NEMA recruitment portal, requirements, qualifications, NEMA salary structure, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
NOTE: Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. Also, the application form for the ongoing NEMA recruitment is free.
The National Emergency Management Agency is one of the best federal government jobs in Nigeria. But before applying for the NEMA recruitment, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this agency is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
National Emergency Management Agency offers equal opportunity to all graduates and non graduates regardless of their religion, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues. Read this comprehensive article to the end so as not to miss out on any information.
The mission of the National Emergency Management Agency is to coordinate resources towards efficient and effective disaster prevention, preparedness, mitigation and response in Nigeria. NEMA acts in the following areas:
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Policy and strategy
- Search and rescue
- Geographic Information System
- Relief and rehabilitation
- Research and forecasting
- Finance and logistics
Units at the National Emergency Management Agency includes:
- The office of the SADG
- Legal Units
- Internal Audit Unit
- The Protocol Unit
- Public Relations Division
12 Reasons Why you Should Apply for NEMA Recruitment
- It will help you understand the world better
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Comprehensive training program
- You will be guided by the best professionals in the field
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the joy of being independent
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
General Requirements for NEMA Recruitment
You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify to apply for the ongoing NEMA recruitment.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Free from debt and no form of financial embarrassment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Applicant interested in the National Emergency Management Agency exercise must not be over 35 years
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
How to Apply for NEMA Recruitment
To apply for this year’s recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NEMA portal at https://nema.gov.ng/
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
FAQs about the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment
1. How much is the NEMA recruitment form?
NEMA recruitment form is free. The form can be access online via NEMA portal at https://nema.gov.ng/
2. When is the NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the National Emergency Management Agency recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
3. What is the NEMA salary structure?
The average salaries for NEMA is N114,450
To stay updated regarding the National Emergency Management Agency recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Not interested in the National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment? There are other ongoing recruitment in Nigeria that might interest you.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NEMA recruitment portal, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.