Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. In this article, we will cover areas such as Lagos State teachers recruitment, Lagos State TESCOM recruitment job portal tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know.
The Lagos State TESCOM recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Lagos State TESCOM recruitment website. Also, to be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Lagos State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staffs. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
The Lagos State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. The mission of the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So if you know you have what it takes to be either a teaching or a non-teaching staff, then you are one step away from being recruited. Read on to learn more.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment exercise.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- TESCOM recruitment portal
- Lagos TESCOM portal
- jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng portal
- Lagos state teachers recruitment portal 2022
- Update on Lagos state teachers recruitment
- Latest news on Lagos TESCOM
- Lagos TESCOM recruitment 2022
The Lagos State Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
Note: Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined on the official Lagos State TESCOM recruitment portal.
Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023 General Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Lagos State TESCOM recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Lagos State TESCOM CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
FAQs about the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission
1. Is Lagos State currently recruiting teachers?
Lagos State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) are required to visit the official Lagos State TESCOM recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2022?
To apply, visit the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (Lagos State TESCOM jobs are for both those with or without a degree).
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
To stay updated regarding this year’s recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.