Ondo State TESCOM CBT Examination Date 2021. We provide accurate information on Ondo State TESCOM CBT test 2021, screening center, exam timetable, Ondo State TESCOM interview date, required documents, and other related information you may wish to know.
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you in order to scale through this recruitment process and qualify for full-time employment.
We provide accurate information regarding the Ondo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) selection process 2021/2022. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The information provided here regarding the Ondo State TESCOM recruitment CBT examination, screening date, CBT test venues, and requirements is reliable and is from the official Ondo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment portal.
So if you want to know the latest news regarding the Ondo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) screening requirements and CBT test date, then you are on the right page.
Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test Requirements
Take note of the following requirements
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- You must be of good behavior and composure.
- You must have basic computer knowledge
- You will be disqualified at the screening center if you submitted false documents.
- You are to upload your credentials on the Ondo State TESCOM official portal prior to the examination
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
- Applicant who applied for a teaching position is required to print out the CBT Print-Slip and present it at the CBT Center. To print the slip, visit the official recruitment via www.ondostate.gov.ng and login to your account. Or simply visit any Cyber-Cafe or CBT centers near you to get it done.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- If you miss the examination, you miss it all. You may not be given a second chance. Also, make sure to stick to your scheduled time. If possible, arrive at the CBT center an hour before the starting time. The CBT test is expected to last for a week. The examination time usually starts from 7 AM and lasts till 6 PM every day (for each batch).
Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and CBT Test Venue 2021
The Ondo State TESCOM screening date and TESCOM CBT Exams venue is not out yet. We will update this page once the Ondo State TESCOM screening date is published. Candidates for both the teaching and non-teaching jobs are advised to be patient as the date will soon be published. The Ondo State TESCOM CBT Examination date and venues will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
The Ondo State TESCOM recruitment CBT examination will soon commence. The Ondo State TESCOM CBT test venue will be announced once the examination date is released. All participants will be well supervised. So prepare for the examination in advance and do all you can to avoid examination malpractice to avoid embarrassment.
How to Check the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Examination Date
The Ondo State Teaching Service Commission officials will notify you regarding the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test, Examination Date, and center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates. You can also check the official recruitment portal at www.ondostate.gov.ng or visit this website regularly to stay updated.
FAQs about the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test
1. Is the Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and Venue for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and Venue is out. Check the Ondo State TESCOM recruitment portal at www.ondostate.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once it is released.
2. What are the required documents for the Ondo State TESCOM Screening 2021?
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
This page will update automatically as soon as the Ondo State TESCOM Examination Date and CBT center is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the Ondo State TESCOM CBT Test date and CBT Exams venue to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Ondo State TESCOM CBT examination date 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.