Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will cover areas such as Oyo State teachers recruitment, Oyo State TESCOM recruitment job portal tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Oyo State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staffs. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
The Oyo State TESCOM recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Oyo State TESCOM recruitment website. Also, to be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
The Oyo State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. The mission of the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So if you know you have what it takes to be either a teaching or a non-teaching staff, then you are one step away from being recruited. Read on to learn more.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment exercise.
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
The Oyo State Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Yoruba Language
Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined below:
- Secretaries/ Typists (with basic computer knowledge)
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
- Assistant Executive Officer (General Duties)
- Clerical Officers
- Day/ Night Watchmen
General Requirements for the Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
How To Apply for the Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Oyo State TESCOM CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission
1. Is Oyo State TESCOM currently recruiting for 2021?
Oyo State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission are required to visit the official Oyo State TESCOM recruitment portal via https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/ and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment portal via https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/ and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Oyo State TESCOM recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Oyo State TESCOM recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.