Guinness Nigeria recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The Guinness Nigeria recruitment form can be accessed via the Guinness Nigeria Job portal.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the Guinness Nigeria recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Guinness Nigeria recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. See the available Guinness Nigeria Job vacancies below.
Guinness Nigeria offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the company.
Are you a graduate or an undergraduate looking for a job? Do you want to build and advance your career with Guinness Nigeria? If yes, then this is the time to take appropriate action. Working at Guinness Nigeria Plc is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
Guinness Nigeria belong to the Diageo family, which means they are global. They are diverse and are at the forefront of the beverage alcohol industry in Nigeria.
See Also: 7Up Recruitment
Today the demand for Guinness services is on the increase and they are in desperate need for interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies. Unlock your full potential with this company and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Are you interested in using your skills to work with people who are just as passionate, results-driven, open-minded, and thirsty for professional and personal growth as you are? Read on to learn more about the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
General Requirements, Skills and Qualifications for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work at Guinness Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Excellent and credible persuasion skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Knowledge about Guinness Nigeria Plc is an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Ability to protect the interest of Guinness Nigeria
- Applicant interested in the Guinness Nigeria recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Guinness Nigeria Brands include:
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Guinness Extra Smooth
- Malta Guinness
- Malta Guinness Herbs Lite
- Harp Lager
- Smirnoff Ice
- Satzenbrau Lager
- Dubic Malt
- Master’s Choice
- Orijin Spirit Mixed Drink
- Orijin Bitters
- Smirnoff Ice Double Black with Guarana
- Guinness Africa Special
- Orijin Zero
- Tappers and Royal Kingdom Lager
Whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or an undergraduate, there are lots of opportunities to join Guinness Nigeria.
Below are a few of the many available vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Inventory analyst
- Maintenance clerk
- Material handler
- Senior Strategy Innovative Manager
- IT Analyst/Webmaster
- Machine operator
- General laborer
- Marketing Manager
- Information Technology
- Production manager
- Warehouse supervisor
- Pricing and revenue analyst
See Also: Job Vacancies at Coca Cola Nigeria
10 Reasons Why you Should Apply for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- You will be guided by the best professionals in the field
- It will help you understand the world better
- Become a prospective leader
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- You will have the joy of being independent
How To Apply For Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- The online application is free. Visit the official web portal at https://www.guinness-nigeria.com/
- Click on “careers”
- Select a job opening
- Read the job requirement carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Upload your CV or Resume and other document.
- Submit your application (crosscheck your details before submission)
NOTE: Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
FAQs about the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
1. Do I need a degree to work at Guinness Nigeria?
Experience isn’t a must. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. An applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
2. When is the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment for 2023/2024 session.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Guinness Nigeria graduate recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.