New and returning students of the University of Ilorin can access their online student dashboard through the UNILORIN student portal.
All that is required is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic task with ease. If you want to access your information by logging into the University of Ilorin Student Portal, we will show you how to do so without any difficulty.
Some of the academic actions you can do on the UNILORIN student portal include course registration, school fees payment, acceptance fees payment, transcript, checking exam results, application status, checking exam timetable, deferment of admission, extra credit hours, accessing the school academic calendar, and so much more.
University of Ilorin Student Portal Login – uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng is the official University of Ilorin student portal. The student portal is specifically for all admitted students of the school.
All you need to access the University of Ilorin student portal is your Student Login ID and Password. The steps to log in to the UNILORIN student website have been provided in this article.
With UNILORIN student login portal, you can check your admission letter and update your information including your bio-data.
You can also pay UNILORIN school fees, register for first semester courses, reprint courses, check your payment history, check results, and other academic-related activities.
To access the UNILORIN student login portal, follow the steps below.
How to Login to UNILORIN Student Portal
- Visit UNILORIN Student Portal Login at uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Then click on the login button to access your dashboard
- The portal will redirect you to the student dashboard where you can access all the information you need.
What to do on UNILORIN Student Portal
- Register first semester courses
- Update your bio-data
- Pay your school fees
- Pay acceptance fee
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Check exam timetable
- Access the school academic calendar
- Checking semester results
- Register courses
- Printing Admission Letter
- Check UNILORIN admission status, etc.
If you have forgotten your UNILORIN Student Portal login password or username and you are having trouble accessing your student dashboard, you can still retrieve or reset to a new password.
To reset or retrieve your login details, visit the UNILORIN student website and then click the forgot password link below the sign-in form, and follow the procedures outlined below.
- Enter the email address you supplied while creating your account.
- Click the Send Reset Link button.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email and click on the password reset link.
- This will redirect you back to the portal and provide you with a page where you can create a new password.
- If a new password is created successfully, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Log in with your student ID and the new password which you created.
The details provided above is all you need to log in to your UNILORIN student dashboard. You can reach out to us by using the comment session below if you are still having trouble accessing the UNILORIN portal.