NTA Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment portal, requirements, available job vacancies, academic qualifications, how to apply, NTA recruitment starting and closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
The Nigerian Television Authority or NTA is a Nigerian government-owned and partly commercial broadcaster. This article will show you how to apply for the ongoing NTA recruitment on the official NTA portal.
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you in order to scale through this recruitment process and qualify for full-time employment.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
General Requirements for NTA Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Applicant interested in the NTA recruitment must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.nta.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment
1. Is NTA currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the NTA recruitment can do so via the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment portal via www.nta.ng.
2. How can I apply for NTA Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NTA recruitment portal at www.nta.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NTA Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigerian Television Authority registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
Latest Update on NTA Recruitment
To stay updated regarding the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NTA recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The NTA recruitment process is free. It attract no Fee