NTA recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. The NTA recruitment form can be accessed via the NTA website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NTA 2023 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and NTA recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NTA 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for NTA jobs here.
The Nigerian Television Authority or NTA is a Nigerian government-owned and partly commercial broadcaster. This article will show you how to apply for the ongoing NTA 2023/2024 recruitment on the official NTA portal.
NTA Recruitment Portal 2023
The NTA recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.nta.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online NTA recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.nta.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
NTA Recruitment Form Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NTA 2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Leave a Reply