Nigerian Port Authority recruitment 2021/2022. The Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal www.nigerianports.gov.ng, general requirements, qualifications, Nigerian Port Authority salary structure, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Nigerian Port Authority is looking for interested and suitably qualified applicants to occupy the available positions. Candidates are expected to have interpersonal skills, relevant academic qualifications, excellent communications, and technical qualifications.
So if you know you have what it takes to be a member of the Nigerian Port Authority, read on to learn more about this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government agency that operates and governs the ports in Nigeria. The major ports include; Onne Port Complex and Rivers Port Complex both in Rivers State. Tin Can Island Port Complex and Lagos Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State.
The Nigerian Ports Authority services includes cargo handling, harbour services, marine services, security services, commercial services, engineering and technical services, land and estate services, health, safety and environment services.
Before applying for any position on the official NPA recruitment portal, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this agency is guaranteed as long as you meet the following requirements.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are the requirements listed on the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- We do not have any influence on the NPA recruitment. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application
- The application form is free
- Do not submit false documents when applying
- There will be screening and examination for all successful applicants
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
How to Apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Career‘ under the Information Center on the top right corner of the homepage
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Successful candidates will be invited for a screening examination. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
1. How can I apply for Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ and click on the career section.
2. Is the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. Check the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. How much is the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment form?
The Nigerian Port Authority recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://nigerianports.gov.ng/.
4. When is the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
5. What are the functions of the Nigerian Port Authority?
- Provide safe and navigable channel
- Ensure safety and security
- Maintain Port facilities and equipment
- Develop and own property
- Planning and development of port operational infrastructure
- Develop, own and operate ports and harbours
- Offer cargo handling and storage services
6. What is the Nigerian Port Authority Salary Structure?
The average salaries for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is 132,620 Naira.
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.