Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will cover areas such as how to apply for the ongoing Lagos State SUBEB teachers recruitment, how to access the Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal subeb.lg.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
About Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
The Lagos State Universal Basic Education is an agency under Lagos state Ministry of Education step up according to Law to co-ordinate, manage, and implement the Universal Basic Education program of the Lagos State in conjunction with the Federal Government of Nigeria. “Every Child’s Potential is realized by Accessing Basic Education.”
Lagos State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staffs. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce unemployment rate in the state.
The Lagos State SUBEB recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the Lagos SUBEB recruitment and want to apply, then this is the time to take appropriate action. Also, to be among the shortlisted candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Lagos state government has commenced the recruitment teachers into primary and secondary schools. Teachers are required in the following areas:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Basic Technology
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- CRK, etc
General Requirements for the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Lagos SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How To Apply for the Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
You are to provide the following details: Full Names and permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal at subeb.lg.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in the above details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs About the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board
1. Is Lagos SUBEB currently recruiting for 2021?
Lagos State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) are required to visit the official recruitment portal via subeb.lg.gov.ng and submit an application.
2. Is the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
Check the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at subeb.lg.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. When is the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
4. How can I apply for Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at subeb.lg.gov.ng and scroll through the available vacancies to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Lagos State SUBEB recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.