It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates 2021/2022 is out. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. The Nigerian Port Authority list of successful candidates can be accessed via https://nigerianports.gov.ng/.
In this article, we will provide vital information on the NPA shortlisted candidates 2021/2022 and other related information you may wish to know. Read on to learn more.
Important Points to Note on Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates
- You will be disqualified if you submitted false documents
- You must be physically, medically, and mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- Failure to participate in the screening and examination means that you have declined the offer
Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 PDF List
The Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful candidates from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
How to Check the Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates will soon be out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates will be published via https://nigerianports.gov.ng. Candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Also, you will be notified via e-mail when the list is out.
- Visit the official NPA recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Career‘ under the Information Center on the top of the homepage
- Click on ‘Check Successful Candidates’
- Open the list and check your name and other details
- Take note of the required materials
FAQs about the Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates
1. Is the Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 out?
This page will update as soon as the Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates 2021/2022 is out. Check the NPA recruitment portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. What is the Nigerian Port Authority Salary Structure?
The average salaries for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is 132,620 Naira.
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
We will update this page as soon as the Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted names 2021/2022 are out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted candidates 2021/2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.