Oil and Gas recruitment in Nigeria 2024 is still ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information on Oil and Gas jobs vacancies in Nigeria, how to apply, as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful journey.
Are you a graduate looking for a job in the Oil and Gas jobs sector? Are you interested in using your skills to work with people who are just as passionate, results-driven, open-minded, and thirsty for professional and personal growth as you are? If so, then this article is for you.
We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application. Read on to learn more about Oil and Gas jobs in Nigeria and how to apply.
If you have what it takes to work at any oil and gas company in Nigeria, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need.
How to Get a Job in the Oil and Gas Sector in Nigeria
To get a job in the Oil and Gas sector, follow the steps below:
Learn how to apply: Visit the official web portal for more clarification
Apply for the job: You are required to complete an online profile and submit a resume or CV.
Get ready for the interview: Prepare well before going for the interview. Ask questions where possible.
Get the job
List of Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria
There are lots of opportunities for graduate and experienced professionals in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry. All you need to do is apply.
If you are not an experienced professional or a graduate, you can still search and apply for available job openings that doesn’t require a degree.
Below is a list of oil and gas industries in Nigeria you can apply.
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. Chevron’s operations in Nigeria include exploration, production, blending, manufacturing and marketing.
Today, the demand for Chevron services is on the increase and they are in desperate need for interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies.
Visit the Chevron official web portal at careers.chevron.com for more information on how to apply.
Shell company offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. All interested candidates must meet the Shell employment requirements to qualify to work with the organization. Their businesses include:
- SPDC – Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- SNEPCO – Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company
- SNG – Shell Nigeria Gas
- NLNG – Nigeria LNG Limited
Visit the shell official web portal at www.shell.com.ng for more information on how to apply.
ExxonMobil upstream affiliates operating in Nigeria are Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL). Our affiliates are involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development.
Visit jobs.exxonmobil.com for more information on how to apply.
4. Total Nigeria
Whatever your profile, you will find a position to allow you to realize your potential at Total Nigeria. Visit www.careers.total.com for more information on the recruitment process.
5. NNPC Group
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation
NNPC is commercialised into Strategic Business Units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments, namely:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- Nigerian Gas and Marketing Company (NGMC)
- Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- Nigerian Gas Processing and Transmission Company (NGPTC)
- Gas and Power Investment Company (GPIC) and many others
Visit nnpcgroup.com for more information on the recruitment process.
6. Addax Petroleum
Entry Requirements for Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024
Interested applicants must meet few basic requirements listed below:
- Minimum of two to three years experience in the oil and gas sector will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years at the time of application
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any of the following abnormalities: Hearing difficulties, Sight problem, Previous major orthopedic operation, Fracture, Flat foot, stammering, or any other disabilities
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience
- Interested applicants must be of good character
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, M.Sc, HND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply for Oil and Gas Recruitment
To view a list of current vacancies with full job descriptions and application requirements, visit the official recruitment portal listed below.
You cannot apply for more than one vacancy. Multiple application may lead to disqualification.
You will be disqualified if you submit false document. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
The oil and gas recruitment process is totally free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get a job in the oil and gas sector.
FAQs about Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
How can I apply for the Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024?
To apply, visit the official portal of the oil and gas company you hope to work for and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
Do I need a degree before applying for Oil and Gas jobs in Nigeria?
It depends on the position you are interested in. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. However, an applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the available job vacancies in the oil and gas sector on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the oil and gas jobs recruitment 2024, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.