Npower Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. In this article, we will provide information on the Npower recruitment portal www.npower.gov.ng, Npower news today, form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Npower has successfully commenced recruitment intake for graduate and non-graduate. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Npower recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
N-Power has changed the lives of millions of youths in all six Geo-political zones in Nigeria since its inception. This programme has trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas such as digital skills, financial literacy, agro-processing, communication, farming, etc.
As a result of their time and training in the N-Power Programme, more than 110,000 beneficiaries have gone on to set up their own businesses within their communities. The Federal Government is proud of the results so far and looks forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths.
The Federal Government believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their educational background, circumstance, or belief. So what are you waiting for? Unlock your full potential with this government programme and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
Important Point to Note on the Npower Recruitment Programme
Before applying for the N-Power volunteer programme, you need to take note of the following:
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license), and NYSC Certificate (graduates).
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
N-Power Programme is divided into two categories
1. Graduates (N-Power Volunteer Corps) – Npower volunteers will provide advisory solutions, instructional, and teachings in these key areas;
- Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
- Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
- Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications
- Tax – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Creative – Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Tech Software
- Tech Hardware
2. Non-graduates – Programmes for non-graduates is further divided into;
- Creative – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Tax – For unemployed non-graduates and graduates
- Tech Hardware
- Tech Software
General Requirements for the Npower Recruitment 2021/2022
Note that not all the following requirements apply to each of the different categories. Some are for the graduates only. The following are the requirements listed on the Npower recruitment portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- This programme is for unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognize institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Applicant interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- Good written and spoken English
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
How to Apply For the Npower Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the Npower recruitment program, follow the steps below;
- Visit the official web portal at www.npower.gov.ng and read about the different categories so that you understand the category that suits you
- Choose a program that suits you and click on apply
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information
- OR you can quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Click on Login
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your BVN Number and date of birth
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Npower Recruitment
1. Is Npower recruiting for 2021?
Yes. Npower is recruiting unemployed graduates or non-graduates across the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and choose a programme of their choice.
2. Do I need a degree Before Applying for the Npower Programme?
It depends on the category that interests you. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. So experience isn’t a must. An applicant who does not have a degree will still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
3. How can I apply for Npower Recruitment 2021/2022?
The application is done online. To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and explore the different programmes to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life changing opportunities are ahead.
4. How much is the Npower recruitment form?
The Npower recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.npower.gov.ng/.
5. When is the Npower Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Npower recruitment 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.