Npower recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. See more details regarding the Npower recruitment portal for batch C applicants, Npower recruitment closing date, requirements, how to apply, and other vital information you may wish to know below.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Npower recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Federal Government invites interested persons between the ages of 18 to 35 to submit an application. This is a gateway to new opportunities.
The official Npower 2023 recruitment portal is nasims.gov.ng and npower.fmhds.gov.ng. We will show you everything you need to know about the starting and Npower recruitment closing date.
We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply and fill the Npower registration form successfully without any hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need regarding the Npower registration 2023 for batch C applicants is on this page.
Npower Recruitment Form 2023
Npower has successfully commenced recruitment intake for graduate and non-graduate and the recruitment form is available online. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Npower recruitment process as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the Npower registration process and how to apply and fill the Npower recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
But before we proceed, take note of the following points.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, driver’s license), and NYSC Certificate (graduates).
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application portal is open and is absolutely free.
- Picking a programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected
- This is a tenure programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
N-Power Programme is divided into two categories
1. Graduates (N Power Volunteer Corps) – Npower volunteers will provide advisory solutions, instructional, and teachings in these key areas;
- Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Microbiology, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
- Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
- Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications.
- Tax – For unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
- Creative – Unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
- Tech Software
- Tech Hardware
2. Non-graduates – Programmes for non-graduates is further divided into;
- Creative – For unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Build – No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- Tax – For unemployed non-graduates and graduates
- Tech Hardware
- Tech Software
N-Power has changed the lives of millions of youths in all six Geo-political zones in Nigeria since its inception. This programme has trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas such as digital skills, financial literacy, agro-processing, communication, software developers, health care farming, n build, n power health, n power teach, npower agro, etc.
As a result of their time and training in the N-Power Programme, more than 200,000 beneficiaries have gone on to set up their own businesses within their communities. The Federal Government is proud of the results so far and looks forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths.
The Federal Government believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to rise no matter their educational background, circumstance, or belief. So the registration portal is open and the recruitment form is out.
Show you embrace this opportunity by applying today using the official N-power recruitment portal before the closing date.
Npower Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower registration portal.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- This programme is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme (for graduates).
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognized institution.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results.
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage.
- Applicants interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude.
- Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria (for those choosing the tax programme).
- Recent passport photograph.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number,
- Interest in creating, building, and fixing things.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment 2023
Kindly follow the steps below to proceed with the batch C registration portal:
- Visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
Within a few days, you will receive an email confirming your registration. The email will contain all the necessary details regarding your Npower registration.
FAQs about the Npower Recruitment 2023
1. Is Npower recruiting for 2023?
Yes. Npower is currently recruiting unemployed graduates and non-graduates across the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria. Interested candidates are required to visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng and choose a programme of their choice.
2. Do I need a degree Before Applying for the Npower Programme?
It depends on the category that interests you. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. So a degree isn’t a must. An applicant who does not have a degree will still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
3. How can I apply for Npower Recruitment 2023
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment 2023 portal via nasims.gov.ng and explore the different programmes to know the one that suits you best. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Npower Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
Npower recruitment 2023 closing date has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed.
Kindly note that Npower may choose not to extend the recruitment process once the registration deadline is over. So if you want to be on the safe side, then ensure you apply before the deadline.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Npower recruitment 2023 and other job alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Please I wish to know, is the form out?