Npower Tax Recruitment 2024/2025 is currently ongoing. The federal government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of 3,700 N-Power volunteers to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
In this article, we will cover areas such as how to apply for the Npower tax programme, Npower tax registration portal, application form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
The Federal Government seeks to encourage partially compliant and non-compliant taxpayers to come clean and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.
Therefore, the N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities
- Creating awareness of tax compliance
- Customer management
- Answering online inquiries
This programme is currently for unemployed graduates and non-graduates in all states of the federation. The duration of the Npower tax programme is TWO years. Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
Selection Preference for this programme is a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Psychology, Finance, Law, Economics and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
There are many life-long career opportunities in finance and other allied fields that await N-Power tax volunteers. Possible destinations include:
- Tax Auditor
- Legal and Compliance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Assessor/ Collector
Other Npower programmes include:
1. N-Power Build – For unemployed graduates or non-graduates.
2. N-power Teach – This program is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications.
3. N-Power Health – For holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences.
4. N-Power Agro – To qualify, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related disciplines.
5. N-Power Creative – For unemployed graduates or non graduates
6. N-Power Tech hardware
7. N-Power Tech Software
Experience and General Requirements for Npower Tax Recruitment 2024/2025
Before applying for the Npower tax recruitment, take note of the following requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- This programme is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Good written and spoken English
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicants interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Good phone etiquette
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Good knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
Important Points to Note on the Npower Tax Recruitment Programme
Take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application is absolutely free.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, drivers license), and NYSC Certificate (for graduates).
- Ensure to provide your own email and phone number so that you can be reached directly
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). Details about the test will be communicated to you via E-mail
More Trending Jobs in Nigeria Right Now:
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
How to Apply for Npower Tax Recruitment
To apply for the N-tax recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng and select Npower-Tax
- Read the overview to know what Npower Tax is all about.
- OR you can quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process
- Enter your registered E-mail and password and click on Log In to N-Power Application Portal
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your date of birth and Bank Verification Number
- Fill in all the personal information required (You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes)
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique N-Power identification number. Write it down for future reference
FAQs about the Npower Tax Recruitment
1. How can I apply for Npower Tax Recruitment 2024/2025?
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower tax programme.
2. When is the Npower Recruitment 2024/2025 Closing date?
The deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the N-tax recruitment for 2024/2025 session.
3. How much is Npower Tax salary?
The salaries of Npower tax Volunteers is 30,000 Naira per month
To stay updated on the latest news about N-Tax, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Npower tax recruitment 2024/2025, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.