FAAN recruitment 2022/2023 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the FAAN recruitment portal, qualifications, job description, requirements, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page. Apply for the Federal Airports Authority recruitment here.
Do you want to take your career further with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria? If yes, then it might interest you to know that the Federal Government is looking for young, energetic men and women interested in careers in the aviation industry to join the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender, or other diversity issues. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the Federal Government.
Whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria. So you are advised to read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines if you want to make it through the recruitment process.
As a FAAN employee, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
General Requirements for FAAN Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Must be personable
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Interested applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- A well-organised CV/ Resume is required
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
You May Also Like: Ibom Air Recruitment
How to Apply For FAAN Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the Federal Airports Authority recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via www.faan.gov.ng.
- Click on Careers under ‘About Us’
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
FAAN Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the FAAN 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.