Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2021 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment via the NPS recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for Warder recruitment here.
Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NPS recruitment process and how to apply for the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment with ease.
We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2021
We wish to inform the general public that the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment portal 2021 is currently open for application. The Federal Government invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Nigerian Correctional Service to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigerian Correctional Service. If you are interested in the ongoing Nigerian Prison Service recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Portal 2021
The NPS recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigerian Prison Service recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the Nigerian Correctional Service are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the NPS recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Not less than 1.7m in height for males and 1.64m for females
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How To Apply for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NPS recruitment portal at www.corrections.gov.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Update 2021
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Nigerian Prison Service recruitment process is free.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Correctional Service recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated on NPS recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigerian Correctional Service, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.