JAMB recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. More details regarding the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board job portal www.jamb.gov.ng, application form, requirements, academic qualifications, how to apply, screening date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is provided here for free.
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you to scale through this recruitment process and stand out from the rest of the candidates. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
JAMB Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in the 2021 recruitment exercise.
In this article, we will provide vital information on how to apply for the ongoing JAMB recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful journey.
So if you know you have what it takes to apply for this job, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited. Read on to learn more.
About Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is an entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions in Nigeria. It conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private polytechnics and colleges of educations.
The Board is expected to:
- Conduct matriculation examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in the country.
- Assist in the development of sound education
- Ensure that educational standards are maintained in the country
- Place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions after having taken into account: the preference indicated by the candidates for certain courses and tertiary institutions, vacancies available in each tertiary institution, and the guidelines approved for each tertiary institution.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is guided by the following core values in the performance of its duties:
- Personnel Development
- Team work
- Zero Tolerance for Malpractice
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
General Requirements for JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Applicant interested in the JAMB recruitment must not be over 40 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
How To Apply For the JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official JAMB recruitment portal at www.jamb.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Recruitment
1. Is JAMB currently recruiting for 2021?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and submit an application.
2. When is the JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
3. How can I apply for JAMB Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment portal at www.jamb.gov.ng and start an application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
JAMB Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The application form is free.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.