JAMB recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the JAMB 2023 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about JAMB recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and JAMB recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the JAMB 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
JAMB Recruitment Portal 2023
The JAMB recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.jamb.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online JAMB recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for JAMB Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment exercise are to take note of the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
How to Apply for JAMB Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official JAMB recruitment portal at www.jamb.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
JAMB Recruitment Form Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the JAMB 2023/2024 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.