Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2021/2022. UBEC Federal Teachers recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Have you been unemployed for so long? And do you have what it takes to become a teacher? If yes, then read on because this article contains everything you need to apply for the ongoing Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022.
Before applying for any position in the ongoing UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. A successful application is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
General Requirements for UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Must possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from a government approved institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicant interested in the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment exercise must not be over 40 years
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
Benefits of Applying for the Ongoing Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
If you are opportune to work:
- It will help you understand the world better.
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person.
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed.
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month.
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- You will improve your confidence and social skills.
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
List of States Eligible for the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Objectives of the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme
The objectives of the scheme include the following:-
- Providing employment to NCE graduates
- Ensuring qualitative education of candidates in the UBE programme
- Exposing young NCE graduates to full practical experience in their chosen career
- Assisting States to reduce shortage of teacher requirement for the success of the UBE programme
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment portal at www.ubec.gov.ng or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Click on the Teaching Vacancies to begin registration
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph
- Submit your application
- An email will be sent to you confirming the success of your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants that meet the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Before creating an UBEC account, you are required to confirmed the following:
1. You have obtained an NCE, B.Ed. or PGDE
2. You are qualified to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Technical/Technology Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
3. The online application is free
4. You are to apply for one job position. You will be disqualified if you attempt multiple times
For more information regarding the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment, you may contact UBEC via any of the following;
Phone: +2349038022457, +2347016390000
When is the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.