UBA recruitment portal is currently open for applications. Apply for the ongoing UBA Bank recruitment 2021. See more details regarding the available vacancies, recruitment process, and how to apply below.
Do you want to build and advance your career at the United Bank of Africa? If yes, we have great opportunities to help you start or build your career.
At UBA, we have a very clear vision; to be the best bank for customers in Africa, and you can help us achieve that vision. Join us today and see the opportunities that awaits you.
See Also: Zenith Bank recruitment
UBA Recruitment Scam Alert!
- UBA will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
- Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com
Careers at UBA
At UBA, we strongly believe that our employees are important to our success in building a dominant and sustainable business in the countries we operates, across the African lands and beyond.
We go to great lengths to source, recruit, develop and retain the best talents wherever they may be found.
We always strive to:
- Ensure adequate avenues for exploration and career growth, whether functional or beyond country lines.
- Provide financial rewards and benefits that rank amongst the top-tier banks in each of the countries we operate.
- Help our people maintain a healthy balance between their personal lives and work.
- Provide a non-threatening environment that rewards and encourages role-model performance.
- Develop a culturally diverse pool of talented professionals, with the mindset and skills to deliver excellent results, in different cultures and markets, across the African lands and beyond.
We take our corporate culture very seriously and take the needed steps to instill it in the hearts of our people.
We do not just train our people to be the best in the field, we also offer rewards, recognition, and encouragement. UBA is a great place to work to realize your potential and enjoy career advancement.
So if you know you have what it takes to apply for the ongoing UBA recruitment, then read on to know more above the recruitment process, requirements, and how to apply.
You May Also Like: Access Bank Recruitment
Top Searches for UBA Recruitment
- UBA Bank entry level recruitment
- UBA Bank Careers
- UBA Bank Recruitment portal 2021
- UBA Bank experienced hire recruitment
UBA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Take note of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
See Also: First Bank Recruitment
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment
To apply for the UBA recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/
- Choose the Job role you are applying for
- Provide your personal details such as your name, phone number, E-mail address, date of birth, gender, location, National Identity Number, citizenship.
- Indicate the highest degree you have attained (Bachelor, Master, PHD)
- Provide your latest work experience (total years of experience, role, and company)
- Linked profile (Please ensure your profile is update before pasting the url)
- Send your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
Keep visiting this website regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest news regarding recruitment, career opportunities and updates from the United Bank of Africa.
If you have any questions regarding UBA Recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.