Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022. This web page serves as a path to all applicants who are interested in knowing the Civil Defence list of successful candidates, screening date, items required, and other related information.
We do not have any influence on the Civil Defence recruitment process. What we provide are the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application. We hope to see you succeed in this year’s recruitment. That’s why we created this page to guide you. Read on to learn more.
Civil Defence shortlisted candidates includes names of applicants who applied for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment and have meet the requirements and qualifications.
Screening, training, and examination will be conducted for all successful candidates. The screening date and training centers will be communicated to you via E-mail. Applicants that passed the Civil Defence screening will qualify for full-time employment.
- 1 Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
- 2 Functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
The Civil Defence shortlisted candidates is not out yet. We will update this page once the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps list of successful candidates is published. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The Civil Defences list of successful candidates will be released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Minna, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
Below are some of the functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operation.
- Detect and demarcate any danger area.
- Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.
- Maintain twenty-four hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal , State and Local Government.
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.
- Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
Document needed during Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise
- Passport photographs
- Academic Certificates
- Aptitude Writing Materials
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Medical Reports
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Parental Consent
How to Check and Download the Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
The Civil Defence list of shortlisted candidates is not yet out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps shortlisted candidates will be published via https://nscdc.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to check and download the list of successful candidates in PDF format.
- Log on to the official web portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng
- Login with your username and password
- Provide all the credentials
- Click on the link to download in PDF
- Open the list and check your name and other details.
Important points to Note on Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify for full-time employment.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- You should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals at the screening center.
- Also, go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
More Trending recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air Force Job Application
- Guinness Nigeria Job Vacancies
- CBN Application Portal
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Jobs at Nigerian Bottling Company
- FIRS Recruitment Procedure
- Nigerian Army Job Application
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Coca Cola Nigeria
- NDLEA Job Application Portal
- NNPC Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Seven Up graduate trainee program
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
1. What is the NSCDC rank structure?
- Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre
- Level 6 – Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 7 – Inspectorate Cadre
- Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
- Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre II
- Level 13 – Assistant Commander
- Level 14 – Deputy Commander
- Level 15 – Chief Commander
- Level 16 – Assistant Commandant General
2. Is the Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates out?
The Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates is not yet out. We will updates this page once the list of successful candidates is published. For more information, visit the official web portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng
3. When is the Civil Defence Screening date?
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Screening date and venues is always published once the Civil Defence list of successful candidates is released.
We will update this page as soon as the Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates is published. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list of successful candidates to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.