The Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and Allowance has been published. Are you considering applying for a position at the Federal Fire Service? Then you understand that it is important to know the salaries and allowances you are entitled to as a Federal Fire Service member.
If you have been searching for information on Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and Allowance, read this article. This article contains information on the Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and Allowance, these salaries and allowances have been categorized by ranks for clarity. See below for details.
Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and Allowance
The Federal Fire Service is one of the highest-paying agencies in Nigeria. This agency is in charge of fire prevention, mitigation, and fighting. The Federal Fire Service is one of the most important agencies in Nigeria as they help save lives so it is not entirely unusual for workers in this agency to receive large salaries and allowances.
The salary for the Federal Fire Service workers is paid by ranks and ranks are determined by academic qualifications, skills, and years of experience.
For instance, workers who joined using their O’Level certificates start from Fire Marshall Assistant III; workers who joined with an ND, NCE start from the Senior Fire Marshall Assistant rank, and workers who joined using a B.Sc or HND are ranked at Marshall Inspectors III. This goes to prove is that as officers go higher up in the ranks, their salaries and allowances are appreciated.
If you want to see the Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and Allowance, see the details below.
Federal Fire Service Ranks
Below are the complete Federal Fire Service[FFS] ranks, from Senior to Junior level.
- Chief Inspector
- Deputy Chief
- Assistant Chief Inspectors
- Principal marshal
- Senior Marshal Inspectors
- Marshal Inspectors I
- Marshal Inspectors II
- Marshal Inspectors III
- Chief Fire Marshal Assistants
- Deputy Fire Marshal Assistants
- Senior Fire Marshal Assistants
- Fire Marshal Assistants I
- Fire Marshal Assistants II
- Fire Marshal Assistants III
Federal Fire Service Salary Structure 2024
Below is the yearly salary for Federal Fire Service workers from the highest to the lowest ranks.
- Chief Inspectors N1,405,499
- Deputy Chief Inspectors N1,325,234
- Assistant Chief Inspectors N1,252,038
- Principal marshal Inspectors N1,143,539
- Senior Marshal Inspectors N1,058,416
- Marshal Inspectors I N777,846
- Marshal Inspectors II N548,387
- Marshal Inspectors III N393,442
- Chief Fire Marshal Assistants N966,761
- Deputy Fire Marshal Assistants N539,048
- Senior Fire Marshal Assistants N387,428
- Fire Marshal Assistants I N349,589
- Fire Marshal Assistants II N319,741
- Fire Marshal Assistants III N305,576
Note: The average yearly salary for Federal Fire Service workers is between N800,000 to N1,400,000 which means they earn between N50,000 to 150,000 monthly.
There other allowances that Fire Service workers are entitled to which further shoots their salaries higher; these allowances are currently unknown.
We will update this page as soon as we know about the allowances. Also note that the salaries listed above are subject to change by the Federal Fire Service.
Did you find our article on Federal Fire Service Salary Structure and Allowance insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.