Enugu State Polytechnic recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. The Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo has successfully commenced recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staffs.
This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. Apply for Enugu State Polytechnic job vacancies here.
See more details regarding the Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo recruitment portal, Enugu State Polytechnic recruitment process, closing date, requirements, how to apply, and other vital information you may wish to know below.
Enugu State Polytechnic Recruitment 2021
We wish to inform the general public that ESPOLY recruitment portal 2021 is currently open for application. The school management invite interested and qualified persons between who wish to build and advanced their career at Enugu State Polytechnic to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo recruitment form successfully without and hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need regarding the registration process is on this page.
Enugu State Polytechnic Recruitment Portal 2021
The Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The ESPOLY recruitment form can be access via the Polytechnic recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at Enugu State Polytechnic are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, Medical staffs. All you need to apply is an active email account alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Enugu State Polytechnic Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for Enugu State Polytechnic Recruitment
Interested candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) type written copies of their applications (including credentials and curriculum vitae) giving the following information as listed here under:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth / Evidence of Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin
- Permanent postal address
- Current postal address
- Marital status/Next-of-kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Association(s)
- Working experience
- Community service
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their referees to forward reports on them to the Rector
- Signature and date.
All Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes, indicating the post applying for at the top left corner of the envelopes and sent to:
Enugu State Polytechnic,
P.O. BOX 8, Iwollo,
Ezeagu Local Government Area,
Once successful, you will be contacted via E-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the institution.
Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo Recruitment Update
From time to time, we publish latest news regarding the Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated regarding this year’s recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Take note of the following points:
- The Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the institution. They are not authorized representative of the Polytechnics.
If you have any questions regarding Enugu State Polytechnic recruitment 2021 and other job alerts, feel free to let us know. Topnigerianjobs team will respond in no time.