NCC Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application. See the latest NCC job vacancies below.
Read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process, the requirements, academic qualifications, employment guidelines, and how to apply successfully.
If you know you have what it takes to apply for this job, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited.
About Nigerian Communications Commission
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
The NCC is driven by three guiding principles (Firm, Fair, and Forthright) in carrying out its functions and duties as the National Telecommunications Regulator. These principles drives the following core values:
In order to achieve its mandate, the Commission is always looking for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen the team to retain the reputation as a foremost Telecom regulatory agency in Africa.
So whether you are a young professional, experienced hire, or a fresh graduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigerian Communications Commission. Read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that awaits you.
You May Also Like: ExxonMobil Recruitment
NCC Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for NCC recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the NCC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ncc.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Click on About the Commission on the top of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers with NCC‘
- Choose a position of your that suits you best
- Read the job description carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
See Also: Federal Road Safety Recruitment
FAQs about Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment
1. Is NCC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment can do so via the NCC recruitment portal at www.ncc.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for NCC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NCC recruitment portal at www.ncc.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
See Also: Federal Civil Service Recruitment
3. When is the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the NCC registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The NCC recruitment process is free.
NCC Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NCC recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.