AMCON recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the AMCON 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about AMCON recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and AMCON recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the AMCON 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
You May Also Like: Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria was established to be a key stabilising and re-vitalising tool in the Nigerian economy. To help achieve the objectives of the Corporation, we require a highly skilled workforce.
With our team of bright fresh graduates and highly experienced professionals, one can be assured that AMCON is a great place to work as we provide a challenging and exciting environment where achievement is rewarded.
To achieve its mission, the Corporation depends on its high quality, motivated and talented workforce to operate in its performance driven environment. This gives room for continuous personal growth as well as providing great potential for professionals at all levels to contribute towards the growth of the organization.
Who are qualified to apply?
- Performance driven individuals.
- Individuals with good ability/eagerness to learn.
- Candidates with excellent organisational skills.
- People who can think strategically and proffer solutions to problems.
- People with excellent ability to work as team leads and players.
Below are the general requirements.
General Requirements for AMCON Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, National Identification Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
You May Also Like: Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
How To Apply For AMCON Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via amcon.com.ng/career.php
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
Once successful, you will be contacted via email and be scheduled for the next recruitment exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
AMCON Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the AMCON 2022/2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.