The Community Police Recruitment 2023 will soon commence. The Nigeria Police Force will soon commence the recruitment of more than 20,000 officers across the 774 local government areas of the federation.
The Nigeria Police is set to recruit 20,000 officers to improve community policing. Every local government will benefit from the recruitment exercise.
If you are interested in applying for the Community Police recruitment, then this article will guide you on how to submit an application on the official Nigeria Police recruitment portal.
In this article, we have published everything you need to know to stand a chance of being shortlisted.
These include the qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, the starting and Community Police recruitment closing date 2023, as well as steps on how to apply for Community Police 2023 recruitment.
So read to see how to apply and fill out the Community Police registration form 2023 below.
Community Police Application Form 2023 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the Community Police recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application.
The Nigeria Police invites interested and qualified persons who wish to become a member of the Nigeria Police Force to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Community Police recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
If you are interested in the 2023 Community Police recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
Community Police Recruitment Portal 2023
The Community Police 2023 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application.
The Community Police recruitment form 2023 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official Community Police registration portal.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the Community Police screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements.
Entry Requirements for Community Police 2023 Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
You are one step away from being among the Community Police shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the Community Police Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Once successful, your name will appear on the Community Police shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Latest Community Police Recruitment News 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigeria Police recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigeria Police Force, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Community Police Recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.