FMARD Recruitment 2021/2022. See more details regarding the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment portal www.fmard.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, job application form, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application below.
Are you interested in this year’s FMARD Recruitment? If so, then this web page is for you. We have outline the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the FMARD Recruitment. So whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or an undergraduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s FMARD recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment 2021
- www.fmard.gov.ng recruitment
- www.fmard.gov.ng portal login
- FMARD Registration Portal
- FMARD jobs
- FMARD application form
About Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is a Federal Government agency that has the mandate to:
- Ensure food security in fisheries, livestock, and crop
- Stimulate agricultural employment and services
- Provide markets for the products of the industrial sector
- Promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries,
- Generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development.
Federal Government play a leading role in promoting agricultural activities in the country. Agriculture is plan to lead Nigeria Economy in the future. Agriculture will remain the new oil.
Working with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is more than just a career. It is meaning work that improves the lives of many. So if you want to build and advance your career with FMARD, this is the time to take appropriate action.
Working with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
FMARD Recruitment Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the FMARD recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Is FMARD currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment can do so via the FMARD recruitment portal www.fmard.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the FMARD Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the FMARD recruitment portal at www.fmard.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the FMARD Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How To Apply For the FMARD Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.fmard.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment process is free.
To stay updated regarding the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the FMARD recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.