The National task force recruitment 2024 will soon commence. More details on how to apply for the Natforce recruitment via the Natforce recruitment portal and other related information regarding the Natforce job is on this page.
The 2024 National task force recruitment will soon commence. Many Nigerians who have always dream of being a member of the NATFORCE have been anticipating its commencement. And we are sure you will be interested to know how to apply for the National task force recruitment via the official portal.
The recruitment process will begin shortly. In this article, we will provide vital information about the application process, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know regarding the National task force recruitment.
Natforce Recruitment 2024
In this article, we have provided guidelines that will help you to stand a chance of being shortlisted. So read on to see the application process, requirements, qualifications, and other related information that will help you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
The National taskforce recruitment will soon commence. Once the Natforce recruitment portal opens, the recruitment starting and application deadline will be announced to the general public via various radio and TV stations, popular Nigerian newspapers, and on this website.
The Nigeria National Taskforce on the prohibition of illegal importation/smuggling of arms, pipeline vandalism, chemical weapons, light weapon, and ammunition warned unemployed job seekers against any person or group of persons parading himself or herself as an agent of NATFORCE with intent to exploit them of their hard-earned money in the name of Natforce recruitment.
Therefore, The National Taskforce does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from you in all of the recruitment processes.
We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you to be a member of the National Taskforce. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the National Taskforce.
So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with the National Taskforce.
Natforce Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by descent or by birth.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be certified as medically fit by medical personnel in a Government health center.
- The minimum height for males and females should be 1.7 meters and 1.64 meters respectively.
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sitting
- The applicant must have no criminal history and must be of good and exemplary character.
- No financial indebtedness to anyone or any organization.
- Possession of either B.Sc., HND, OND, NCE from a government-accredited institution in Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification such as Voters Card, Driver Licenses, National ID Card, International Passport, or NIN Number.
- Must be free of any and every medical deformity and disability.
How to Apply for Natforce Recruitment
To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official Natforce recruitment portal via https://www.natforce.org/
- Sign up with your email and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
In order to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated regarding Natforce recruitment news.
If you have any questions regarding Natforce recruitment 2024, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.