The Federal task force recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. More details on how to apply for the ongoing recruitment via the Federal taskforce recruitment portal and other related information regarding the Federal task force jobs is on this page.
We will show you how to apply for the ongoing recruitment with ease. So read on to know more about the recruitment process, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know.
Federal Task Force Recruitment 2021
Have you been dreaming of being a member of the Federal task force? If so, then we are pleased to inform you that applications for the Federal task force recruitment 2021 are still ongoing and candidates are invited from all states of the federation to apply for the 2021 Federal task force recruitment before the recruitment deadline.
In this article, we have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Federal task force recruitment without any hindrance.
Note: The National Taskforce does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from you in all of the recruitment processes.
We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you to be a member of the Federal Taskforce. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the Federal Taskforce.
So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with the Federal Taskforce.
Below are the states eligible for the ongoing recruitment:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory
Federal Taskforce Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by descent or by birth.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- The applicant must have no criminal history and must be of good and exemplary character.
- No financial indebtedness to anyone or any organization.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be certified as medically fit by medical personnel in a Government health center.
- Must have a valid means of identification such as Voters Card, Driver Licenses, National ID Card, International Passport, or NIN Number.
- Must be free of any and every medical deformity and disability.
How to Apply for Federal Taskforce Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. If you know you are fit and have what it takes to be a member of the task force, then go and apply for the job either through the online portal or through your local government council.
In order to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated regarding Federal taskforce recruitment news.
If you have any questions regarding Federal taskforce recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.