The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies has officially begun the recruitment exercise for 2024. The board urges all interested candidates to send in their applications for recruitment.
Candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment can visit the recruitment portal and apply. If you are interested in applying for this recruitment but have no idea how to apply or the requirements you are expected to meet to qualify, read this article.
The content of this article includes eligibility requirements, how to apply for the NBAIS recruitment, the deadline for the NBAIS recruitment, and lots more. See details below.
NBAIS Recruitment Application Portal
The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) application form is out! Interested individuals can now access the application form via the recruitment portal and apply!
Are you eager to apply for an opportunity to work with this organization? Do you well to read this article to know how to apply for the NBAIS recruitment 2024.
The NBAIS recruitment has commenced and candidates who have been waiting to apply are urged to hurry and apply before the recruitment deadline!
There are several vacant positions that applicants can apply to fill, visit the recruitment portal to see the positions available.
Before proceeding to apply, candidates should ensure that they read the recruitment requirements and ensure that they meet them.
Why is it so important to meet these requirements? Well, this is because like every other recruitment, your chances of being considered for employment at this organization are heavily dependent on your ability to meet the set requirements.
Do you want to see the requirements? Scroll down to see them.
General Requirements for NBAIS Recruitment
All applicants are expected to meet these basic requirements to qualify for recruitment:-
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification e.g. a driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number.
- Applicants must declare willingness to work in new locations.
- Applicants must be certified mentally and physically fit.
- Applicants must possess an O’Level certificate (WAEC,NECO, or GCE) with a minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Candidates must ensure that they meet these grades in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must be skilled at communication.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior
- Applicants must not be younger than the age 18 years old and 35 years old at the time of applying.
- Applicants who have a passable knowledge of computer applicants are at an advantage.
If you meet the requirements listed above, then you are good to go. Kindly read below for guidelines on how to apply for recruitment.
How to Apply for NBAIS Recruitment Application Form
- Visit the official NBAIS recruitment portal at www.nbais.gov.ng
- Scroll to the “Careers/Vacancies” section on the homepage.
- Go through the available positions and choose the one that resonates with your qualification and interests.
- Read the requirements applicable to the position you have chosen and confirm that you meet them.
- Fill out the application form correctly by providing the required details e.g. Name, phone, email, etc.
- Scan and upload all required credentials.
- Review you application and confirm that the details you supplied are accurate.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- Once the recruitment has been concluded, all successful candidates will be notified via email, ensure that they email address you provide while applying is valid and active.
NBAIS Recruitment: Recruitment Deadline
The NBAIS recruitment has not commenced at the moment so there is no deadline. We will update this page as soon at the recruitment commences, we recommend that you visit our page from time to time for updates.
Did you find our article on NBAIS Recruitment insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.