It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is out. Successful BMTC candidates who applied for the tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage.
The information provided on this web page will guide and direct you on how to check the Nigerian Air force BMTC Shortlisted Candidates and other related information.
We created this web page for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is to see you succeed in this year’s Nigerian Air force recruitment. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air force BMTC Shortlisted Candidates feel free to let us know.
The Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Shortlisted Candidates is out. We will update this page as soon as the list is published. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens
Check Also: Trending Jobs in Nigeria.
Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 PDF List for all State
The Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen Shortlisted Candidates is released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
FAQS About the Nigerian Air force BMTC
2. What is BMTC in Nigerian Air Force?
BMTC stands for Basic Military Training Course. It is a short period training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
3. What is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian Air Force?
Salary structure in ascending order;
- Trainee: N10,250
- Aircraftman woman: N53,890
- Lance Corporal: N55,840
- Corporal: N58,650
- Sergeant: N69,280
- Flight Sergeant: N87,120
- Warrant Officer: N101,980
- Master Warrant Officer: N165,700
- Air Warrant Officer: N171,800
- Pilot Officer: N187,160
- Flying Officer: N218,400
- Flight Lieutenant: N232,490
- Squadron Leader: N248,000
- Wing Comdr: N342,590
- Group Captain: N352,640
- Air Commodore: N677,900
- Air Vice-Marshal: N1,376,340
- Air Marshal: N1,486,450
- Air Chief Marshal: N1,724,280
How to check the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Shortlisted Candidates
To check the Nigerian Air force Airmen/Airwomen shortlisted names, follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Log on to the official NAF portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- The link to check and download the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the link to check your name and download in PDF format
- Take note of the required materials
Candidates are to report at the screening center with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials
- 2 White vests
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes
- 2 Blue PT Shorts
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
Important Point to Note:
- You must be physically and medically fit
- You must not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Candidates must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply Today Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
- NNPC Job Recruitment Information
- How to Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guide
- Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Guide
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen shortlisted candidates and screening date, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.