The Emirates recruitment portal is currently open for the recruitment of experienced pilots, IT professionals, engineers, etc. We have successfully published the Emirates recruitment procedures and the entry requirements for interested candidates as well as how to submit an application.
Emirates Airlines opens mass recruitment of pilots, engineers, cabin crew, and others. The Emirates Group is building the foundation for its next great growth phase with a massive push to hire the top minds and skills from across the world for 180 different posts.
The Group is looking to recruit experienced pilots, IT professionals, engineers, customer service agents, and cabin crew at both Emirates and Dnata.
In order to provide passengers with an unrivaled onboard experience, Emirates organizes open days and invite-only events across six continents, visiting hundreds of destinations all year long. The application procedure is meticulously planned to be finished in a single day, and candidates are contacted 48 hours after the assessment.
If you are interested in applying, then read on to see detailed information regarding the Emirates recruitment process, the entry requirements, and how to apply for the recruitment exercise successfully on your first attempt.
Available Vacant Positions
The group is looking to recruit the best talent, the brightest minds, and those most fit for the various roles that will support and drive future growth and expansion.
To achieve that goal, the Emirates Group launched a major recruitment drive to fill vacant positions for hundreds of roles for IT professionals, cabin crew, pilots, engineers, and customer service agents. Check out the top roles below.
- Cabin Crew
- Airline and Airport Operations
- Enterprise Data and Analytics
- Cabin Crew Operations & Service Delivery
- Customer Services
- Information Technology
- UAE Nationals
Entry Requirements and Qualifications
- UAE driving license and/or Dubai Airports airport driving permit.
- Preferred knowledge of ARC procedures and processes.
- Air Legislation for UAE GCAA requirements.
- Experience in a commercial airline environment, ideally in an aircraft maintenance and repair or quality assurance section.
- Airport driving permit required
- The minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- Have completed the National Service before joining the program
- Be medically fit with a healthy BMI of 29 or less.
- Hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid
Those are the requirements you need to know before submitting an online application. If you know you have met all the above requirements, then you are one step away from applying through the Emirates Airline career portal.
Steps to Apply for the Emirates Airlines Recruitment
Before applying for the recruitment exercise, you need to work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description. After reviewing your CV, the next step is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
- Interested applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for and click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Emirates Airlines.
- Fill in the necessary recruitments and submit your application
From time to time, we advertise the available vacant positions at Emirates Airlines on this portal so that any who is interested in applying can get the right information.
Therefore, if you want to stay informed and never miss any updates, then we strongly advised you to save or bookmark this web page and refresh it as often as you can in order to stay updated.
If you still have any questions regarding the Emirates application procedures, just leave a comment below this page and we will respond to your request.