It is our pleasure to inform you that the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 is out. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. The list of successful candidates can be accessed via recruitment.army.mil.ng
This web page serves as a path to all applicants who are interested in knowing the Nigerian Army list of successful candidates, screening date, items required, and other related information.
Are you eager to know whether you are among the list of the Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates? If yes, then this web page is for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is to see you succeed in this year’s Nigerian Army recruitment. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to learn more.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing Nigerian Army recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF List
The Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates is released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
How to Check the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020
The Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates is released for all the thirty six states including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. To check and download the list of successful candidates, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official web portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Login with your username and password to access the list
- Provide all the credentials
- Click on the link to download in PDF
- Open the list and check your name and other details
- Take note of the screening center
Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise beginning from 23 November – 6 December 2020. There will be an oral interview for all applicants. There will also be medical, physical, and academic tests.
The following materials or items will be required during the screening exercise
- Writing materials
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- File jacket
- Medical Report
- White vest
- White socks
- Parental consent
- White canvas
- Blue shorts
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Attestation form duly signed
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
Important Points to Note:
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and training center on time and follow the instructions.
- Make sure you are who you said you are
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Army
1. What is DSSC in Nigerian Army?
The DSSC which stands for Direct Short Service Commission is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both serving military personnel and civilians. The training provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned as Lieutenant.
2. Which rank is the highest in Nigerian Army?
Field Marshal is the highest rank in the Nigerian Army. It has a 5-Star rank.
3. What is the salary structure of the Nigerian Army?
The salary depends on the rank. The salaries of commissioned officers ranging from the highest to the lowest are as follows:
- General N1.5 million
- Lieutenant General N1 million
- Major General N950,000
- Brigadier General N750,000
- Colonel N550,000
- Lieutenant Colonel N350,000
- Major N300,000
- Captain N220,000
- Lieutenant N180,000
- Second Lieutenant N120,000
The salaries of non-commissioned officers starting from the lowest to the highest are as follows:
- Private Soldier earns between N48,000 – 49,000
- Lance Corporal earns about N54,000 – 55,000
- Corporal N58,000
- Sergeant N63,000
- Staff Sergeant N68,000
- Warrant Officer N80,000
- Master Warrant Officer N90,000
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.