Nigerian Army Screening Date 2020. We provide accurate information on the 80RRI Nigerian Army screening date, requirements, examination centers, and other related information you may wish to know.
Are you eager to know whether the Nigerian Army Screening Date 2020 is out? If yes, then this web page is for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is to see you succeed in this year’s Nigerian Army recruitment. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to learn more.
The Nigerian Army Screening Date and Examination Centres is out. The information provided on this page will guide and direct you on what you should know to qualify for full-time employment. Read on to get the full details.
Nigerian Army Screening Date & Examination Centres
The Nigerian Army has officially announced the date for the 2020/2021 80RRI Nigerian Army screening nationwide. The date is on Tuesday 8th December, 2020. If you are among the Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates, then you need to know the requirements and other related information that will help you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on Tuesday 8th December, 2020. There will be an oral interview for all applicants. There will also be medical, physical, and academic tests.
For more information, visit the official web portal via army.mil.ng
Top searches for this Job:
- Nigerian Army recruitment 2020
- 80RRI recruitment job portal 2020
- 80RRI latest news
- Nigerian Army recruitment examination date
- Nigerian Army screening date
- Nigerian Army shortlisted candidate
The following materials or items will be required during the screening exercise
To prove you are who you said you were, you are required to bring the following to the Nigerian Army screening center.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Writing materials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- Blue shorts
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Attestation form duly signed
- BVN printout authenticated by a bank
- Certificate of state of origin
- Educational certificates
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
- File jacket
- Medical Report
- White vest
- White socks
- Parental consent
- White canvas
- Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel
Important point to note on Nigerian Army Screening Date and Examination Centres:
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- If you miss the physical and credential exercise, you miss it all.
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identity will be disqualified at the screening center.
- Must not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- You must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- You must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- You must be physically and medically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Army
1. What is DSSC in Nigerian Army?
The DSSC which stands for Direct Short Service Commission is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both serving military personnel and civilians. The training provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months.
2. Which rank is the highest in Nigerian Army?
Field Marshal is the highest rank in the Nigerian Army. It has a 5-Star rank.
3. What is the salary structure of the Nigerian Army?
The salary depends on the rank. The salaries of commissioned officers ranging from the highest to the lowest are as follows:
- General N1.5 million
- Lieutenant General N1 million
- Major General N950,000
- Brigadier General N750,000
- Colonel N550,000
- Lieutenant Colonel N350,000
- Major N300,000
- Captain N220,000
- Lieutenant N180,000
- Second Lieutenant N120,000
The salaries of non-commissioned officers starting from the lowest to the highest are as follows:
- Private Soldier earns between N48,000 – 49,000
- Lance Corporal earns about N54,000 – 55,000
- Corporal N58,000
- Sergeant N63,000
- Staff Sergeant N68,000
- Warrant Officer N80,000
- Master Warrant Officer N90,000
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army Screening Date and examination centre, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.