WAEC recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the West African Examinations Council recruitment via the WAEC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for WAEC jobs here.
The West African Examinations Council recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the WAEC recruitment process and how to login and fill the WAEC application form online through the official WAEC recruitment website 2022.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and WAEC recruitment closing date 2022. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for WAEC 2022 recruitment via www.recruitment.waec.com.ng portal without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the WAEC registration form 2022 below.
WAEC Application Form 2022 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the WAEC recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The West African Examinations Council invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the West African Examinations Council to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the WAEC recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the West African Examinations Council. If you are interested in the ongoing 2022 WAEC recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
WAEC Recruitment Portal 2022
The WAEC 2022 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The WAEC recruitment form 2022 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official WAEC registration portal.
Job vacancies at the West African Examinations Council are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the WAEC screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for WAEC 2022 Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
You are one step away from being among the WAEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official WAEC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/, www.waeconline.org.ng, or www.waecnigeria.org.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Once successful, your name will appear on the WAEC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Latest WAEC Recruitment News 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the West African Examinations Council recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the West African Examinations Council, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the WAEC recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.