WAEC recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding WAEC recruitment portal, WAEC recruitment form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
In this article, we will provide vital information on how to apply for the ongoing WAEC recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful journey.
WAEC Recruitment portal is currently open. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in the 2021 recruitment exercise.
So if you know you have what it takes to apply, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited. Read on to learn more.
About the West African Examinations Council
Established in 1952, the West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board established by law to determine the examinations required in the West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
The Council is expected to:
- Give the citizens of West Africa a vision of the great potentials
- Ensure that educational standards are maintained in West African countries
- Assist in the development of sound education
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at The West African Examinations Council and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Keep reading.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
General Requirements for WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
How To Apply For the WAEC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official WAEC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/, www.waeconline.org.ng or www.waecnigeria.org and click on WAEC recruitment portal under Online Services
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Take Note of the following;
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The application form is free.
FAQs about the West African Examinations Council
1. Is WAEC currently recruiting for 2021?
The West African Examinations Council recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and submit an application.
2. Is the WAEC Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the West African Examinations Council recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. Check the WAEC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/ or https://www.waeconline.org.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. When is the WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the West African Examinations Council recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
4. How can I apply for WAEC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the West African Examinations Council recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/ or https://www.waeconline.org.ng/ and start an application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
This web page will update automatically as soon as the WAEC recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the WAEC Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.