Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is out. See more details regarding the Yobe State SUBEB list of successful candidates, Yobe State SUBEB teachers Shortlisted Candidate, requirements, and other related information below.
We provide the latest information regarding the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
This article will show you how to check your name and download the Universal Basic Education shortlisted candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application.
We are glad to inform you that the Yobe SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Read on to learn more.
How to Check the Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
Yobe State SUBEB shortlisted candidates is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the Yobe State Government will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board list of successful candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, visit the official Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at http://vacancy.ysubeb.com/ Remember to take note of your screening date, batch, and time. Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
At the time of writing this article, the list of successful candidates was yet to be released. Yobe State SUBEB shortlisted candidates have now been published. Check the official recruitment portal to see if you have been pre-selected.
Take note of the following;
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Being among the shortlisted candidates is not a guarantee that you will be selected. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date, time, and examination center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
What are the Required Documents for the Yobe State SUBEB Screening?
To prove you were the one who fill out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Yobe State SUBEB shortlisted candidates 2023, feel free to let us know using the comment box below.