NAPTIP recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NAPTIP 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about NAPTIP recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and NAPTIP recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NAPTIP 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
NAPTIP Recruitment Portal 2022
The NAPTIP recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.NAPTIP.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online NAPTIP recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
NAPTIP Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicant interested in the NAPTIP recruitment must not be over 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NAPTIP recruitment portal at https://www.naptip.gov.ng/
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
NAPTIP Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NAPTIP 2022/2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.