The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) recruitment for the 2024/2025 has officially been made public. Interested applicants who possess all the basic requirements are strongly advised to begin their application processes using the official job website.
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) is a government agency vested with the responsibility of ensuring the quality and safety of agricultural and allied products for both domestic consumption and export.
The organization plays a vital role in safeguarding the agricultural sector in Nigeria by implementing measures to prevent the introduction and spread of pests and diseases that could harm crops, livestock, and the environment.
On this web page, we will explain in detail all the information concerning the NAQS recruitment. We will also educate you on how to apply at the official NAQS website, the basic requirements, required documents, the recruitment process as well as the starting and closing date. Continue reading the article below.
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service has made the NAQS recruitment portal accessible for all candidates, to log in and apply for a position that best suits their qualifications to be successfully recruited.
General Requirements for NAQS Recruitment 2024/2025
The basic requirements for getting a shortlist into the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service are as follows;
1. All interested candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English language and mathematics in SSCE, NECO, or GCE
2. To apply for any position, applicants must have an NCE, OND, HND, BSc certificate from a recognized institution
3. The Nigerian government mandates that candidates for the HND or BSc degree positions must have completed the NYSC program.
4. Must be a Computer literate
5. You must be physically and mentally fit to discharge duties
6. Candidates must have the ability to read, interpret and write.
7. Candidates are expected to possess a good level of comprehension and self-worth.
8. To confirm that they meet the age criteria of 18 to 40 years old, all applicants are expected to submit their birth certificates.
9. All candidates must be Nigerian and reside in the country
10. A valid means of identification such as NIN, driver’s license, or any other ID card specified by law is required.
11. Excellent analytical mindset and ability to work in a team.
12. You have to be ready to carry out any responsibility that may be assigned to you by your superior from time to time
13. Certificate of State of Origin properly signed
How to Apply for Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service Recruitment 2024
You only need to follow the guidelines listed below to take part in the NAQS recruitment: See how to apply here!
1. Interested candidates are advised to kindly visit the official NAQS recruitment website at https://naqsportal.net/Applications to begin their application process.
2. Click the Application Form.
3. Complete your application process according to the position you so desire.
4. Proceed further to uploading your CV
5. After you submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button, kindly exercise patience for feedback.
It’s important to note that a message will be sent to all eligible applicants via the email or phone number they provided at registration.
Also, take cognizance of the fact that there will be a computer-based test given to all qualified candidates.
The closing date for Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service recruitment 2024/2025 registration is not available online. Once we have the necessary information concerning this, we will update it here.
Candidates are advised to login to the NAQS recruitment portal today and apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this great offer.
This is all for NAQS recruitment. Do well to visit this site for more detailed information about NAQS Recruitment 2024. We hope you found this post helpful do well to also share this post with your friends using the social share buttons.