Nigeria Police Medical Screening List 2021 is out. See more details regarding the Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates for medical screening, required documents, and other related information below. Download the full Nigeria Police Medical Screening List here.
We provide the latest information regarding the Nigeria Police recruitment selection process 2021/2022. This article will show you how to check the Nigeria Police Medical Screening List. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
We are glad to inform you that the list of successful candidates for medical screening is out. You can now check your name by visiting the official recruitment portal and download the PDF as applicable to you.
How to Check Nigeria Police Medical Screening List
Nigeria Police Medical Screening List is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal.
Also, the Nigeria Police officials will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates for medical screening and screening centers.
Alternatively, you can visit the official Nigeria Police recruitment portal via policerecruitment.gov.ng for updates.
Important Points to Note Regarding the Nigeria Police Medical Screening
- Applicants are advised to conduct themselves properly
- Every activity pertaining to this recruitment exercise is closely monitored. So all candidates must resist all forms of undue influences
- Successful candidates are advised to report early at the medical screening venues on days indicated in their invitations.
- Candidates who fail to report at the Medical screening centers indicated against their States will be automatically disqualified
- Candidates are to come along with their online printout form and two passports size photographs
- Shortlisted Candidates are to appear in white shorts and vest at the Police Zonal Headquarters on the date indicated against their names
- Candidates who are not shortlisted are warned not to go near the venue of the exercise or risk being arrested
- Failure to report at the Nigeria Police Medical Screening center within the stipulated time will mean that the candidate has declined the offer.
See Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date for more details on what to bring to the screening venue.
We will update this page as soon as the Nigeria Police Medical Screening List is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Police Medical Screening List 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.