The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) has announced the commencement of the recruitment exercise for 2024. Have you been waiting for news regarding the commencement of this exercise?
Well, this is your cue to gather your credentials and apply via the recruitment portal. The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is looking to hire dedicated healthcare personnel committed to enhancing the quality of lives of Nigerian citizens.
Do you want to be a part of this? Read our blogpost for information on the requirements for the NPHCDA recruitment and how to apply for recruitment.
NPHCDA Recruitment Application Portal
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) has announced that the recruitment portal is officially open for candidates who are interested in applying for recruitment.
Interested applicants are advised to seize this opportunity and apply before the recruitment deadline.
The NPHCDA is an agency involved in the provision of quality primary healthcare services to residents of the FCT. The agency is focused on the prevention and management of illnesses such as Tuberculosis, malaria, HIV/AIDS, etc.
NPHCDA’s main goal is to provide quality, accessible, and affordable healthcare services to residents of the Federal Capital Territory regardless of their financial statuses.
Do you want to apply for recruitment at NPHCDA? See the positions available for this recruitment below. Choose a position that suits your qualifications and interests and apply using the steps we will provide below.
NPHCDA Job Vacancies 2024
- Medical Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Community Health Officer
- Health Education Officer
- Staff Nurse / Midwife
- Staff Midwife
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Higher Environmental Health Officer
- Community Health Extension Worker Cadre
- Pharmacy Technician
- Environmental Health Officer
Basic Requirements for NPHCDA Recruitment
Below are the basic requirements for the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates for this recruitment must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must possess an O’Level certificate with at least credit passes in five subjects including mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in any medical-related course
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree must provide an NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates with M.Sc. in any related course of study may apply.
- Candidates must be of good composure.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification like A national ID card, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card.
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of computer systems.
- Candidates must be certified physically and mentally fit.
How To Successfully Apply For NPHCDA Recruitment 2024
- Visit the NPHCDA official web page at www.nphcda.gov.ng.
- Select one of the positions listed above (The one that suits your qualifications)
- Read the requirements specific to the job that you are applying for.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details (Name, phone number, email, etc.)
- Review your application and ensure that you upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Submit your application.
- Once the recruitment exercises officially close, shortlisted candidates will be notified via email, so ensure that the email address you provide during the registration is valid and active.
Did you find our article on NPHCDA Recruitment insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.