Npower Salary Structure 2024 has been released. If you want to know how much Npower beneficiaries stand to earn, read this article.
This article contains a breakdown of the stipends that NPower beneficiaries are entitled to. The salary structure has been broken down into Npower Teach, Health, Tech, etc. See below for details.
NPower Salary Structure 2024
The Npower Scheme has released the salary structure for all Npower beneficiaries. Npower is a poverty alleviation scheme initiated by the Nigerian government to address the issue of youth unemployment and underemployment in the country.
Beneficiaries of this scheme can be either non-graduates or graduates, they are provided with skills to help them excel in the labor market.
It is not usual for beneficiaries or prospective beneficiaries of NPower to wonder how much they stand to earn. This article will provide insights to the salary prospects for NPower beneficiaries at the graduate and non-graduate levels.
The base salary for all Npower beneficiaries at the time of writing this article was N30,000. So whether you are in Npower Teach, Tech, Agro, creative, etc.; your salary as an Npower beneficiary is 30,000. See details salaries for NPower beneficiaries below.
NPower Salary Structure 2024
Below is the NPower Salary Structure for 2024:-
- Npower Teach: Npower Teach is mainly for teaching. Beneficiaries are dispatched to public schools where they teach subjects they are qualified to teach. Beneficiaries of this scheme earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 for the duration of the program, which is usually two years.
- Npower Agro: The Npower Agro program is focused on agricultural extension services which means that beneficiaries work at farms or Agric business hubs. Beneficiaries receive a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 for the duration of the program, which is usually two years.
- Npower Health: As the name implies, this sector is involved in healthcare and health education. Beneficiaries work at community health facilities and earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 for the duration of the program, which is usually two years.
- Npower Creative: This is for creatives and artisans. Beneficiaries under this section of the NPower scheme work in the creative industry. They also earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 for the duration of the program, which is usually one year.
- Npower Tech: Npower Tech program is focused on technology, beneficiaries work in tech firms and earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 for the duration of the program, which is usually one year.
Above is the breakdown of the NPower Salary Structure 2024. The information on the salary structure for NPower beneficiaries has been split by sectors (Teach, Tech, Agro, etc.), this is to enable you to locate the pay applicable to your sector easily.
From the description above, you can see that the stipend/salary that each NPower beneficiary is entitled to is N30,000. Note that the salary is subject to review by the Npower officials at any time.