State Security Service Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is out. In this article, we will cover areas such as how to check the list of successful candidates, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know.
We are glad to inform you that the the list of successful candidates for the State Security Service is out. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage.
We created this web page for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is to see you succeed in this year’s State Security Service recruitment. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to learn more.
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- Secure a Job at CBN
Important Points to Note on State Security Service Shortlisted Candidates
Take note of the following:
- You must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- You must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- You must be will to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Shortlisted candidates must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment
State Security Service Shortlisted Candidates PDF List
This page will update once the State Security Service shortlisted candidates is published. Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
The Department of State Service list of successful candidates will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names.
How to Check the State Security Service Shortlisted Candidates
State Security Service shortlisted candidates is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the Department of State Service officials will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the State Security Service shortlisted candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, you can walk into the State Security Service office in your state and make inquiries.
What are the items needed for the State Security Service Screening?
- Your educational certificates
- Two recent passport photographs
- Aptitude test writing materials
- Medical Report
- Signed attestation form
- Parent/Guidance consent form
This web page will update automatically as soon as the SSS shortlisted candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list of shortlisted candidates to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the State Security Service shortlisted candidates, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.