Rivers State teachers recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the recruitment form via the Rivers State teachers recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for Rivers State teachers job vacancies here.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about Rivers Subeb recruitment. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Rivers State teachers recruitment without any hindrance.
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Closing Date 2022
Are you a graduate looking for a job? If so, do you have what it takes to be a teacher? If yes, then this article is for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, and you will stand the chance of gaining employment.
Rivers State teachers recruitment deadline 2022/2023 will soon be announced. So stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to get hold of this golden opportunity.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Rivers State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of teachers. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
So if you are interested, this is the time to take action. Also, to be among the shortlisted candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
Education in Rivers State has a new face. The Rivers State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
The State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
The Rivers State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
So if you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s Rivers State Teachers recruitment exercise. So read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Entry Requirements Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Applicant interested in the Rivers State Teachers recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
Steps to Apply for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
You are to provide the following details (your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study). To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Rivers State Teachers recruitment portal via www.rivjobs.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details
- Submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Rivers State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding all recruitment in Rivers on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Rivers State teachers 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.