Edo State teachers recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Edo State teachers recruitment portal subeb.edostate.gov.ng/vacancies/, requirements, academic qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Are you an Edo State indigene looking for a job? If so, do you have what it takes to be a teacher or a non-teaching staff? If yes, then this article is for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, and you will stand the chance of gaining employment.
So stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to get hold of this golden opportunities.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- Edo Star Teaching Fellowship Programme
- subeb.edostate.gov.ng/vacancies/ portal
- Part time teaching Jobs in Edo State
- Edo SUBEB recruitment portal
- Edo State Subeb Teacher Massive Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs in Edo State
The Edo State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
The State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So it is our pleasure to inform you that the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
So if you know you can teach any of the above subjects, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates. Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Edo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Edo State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
FAQs about the Edo State Teachers Recruitment
1. Is Edo State currently recruiting teachers?
Edo State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Edo State Teachers recruitment are required to visit the official portal via subeb.edostate.gov.ng/vacancies/ and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Edo teacher recruitment?
To apply, visit the Edo State Teachers recruitment portal via subeb.edostate.gov.ng/vacancies/ and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Edo State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
Edo State Teachers recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How To Apply for Edo State Teachers Recruitment
- Visit the official Edo State Teachers recruitment portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng/vacancies/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Edo State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Edo State Teachers Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the ongoing recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (i.e those with or without a degree are eligible).
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Edo State Teachers recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.